Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Better Michelle

Okay so as many people know I have begun upon a new journey this year. I have decided that I am going to work at making myself the best me that I can. I am doing this for my family (extended and immediate) but most of all I am doing this for me. Those that have known me a while know that I have been bigger all of my life. With this came many problems that I personally wish that I could have been willing to deal with earlier. For many years I ignored so many aspects of my personal life. I have decided however that I am going to take control of my life from this point forward. I am going to stop neglecting myself when it comes to my physical, emotional, & spiritual well-being.
Well now I can honestly say that I am ready.
I am ready to be healthy.
I am ready to lose this chain that is known as obesity.
I am ready to deal with the fact that I am a diabetic (or was anyways).
I am ready to work on my emotional health since that too has taken a beating from the way I feel about my physical self.
I am ready to get back to church and working on my commitment to God and myself.
I am ready to be a better wife.
I am ready to be a better mother.
I AM READY TO BE A BETTER ME!!!
For anyone that wants to follow my progress you are more than welcome. As you can imagine this is not going to be an easy journey but I am ready for whatever may come with it. I welcome the support of all my friends and family as I work my way through this process of improvement. If you would like to track my progress you can follow me at http://maricopamamasmovement.blogspot.com .

No comments: