Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Post

Okay so I know that I have been remiss in actually posting on this blog or any of the others for that matter. Well now I can not even begin to try to catch you all up but I will start this one on Halloween and there will be several posts done back to back for the next couple of days. We went trick or treating and that was a total hoot. Laiken was a St. Bernard and he was so popular among the houses. He wound up with more candy than we really need in the house so Ryan is going to try to take it to work to get rid of it. Then when Ryan finally got off of work went to this big festival that our church hosts down here in Maricopa every year. That was kinda fun but I think that it will be more fun once he is older and able to actually participate more. Well that is pretty much about it for Halloween but I will post again tomorrow.

No comments: