Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Too Busy For Our Own Good

Things have actually been pretty busy. I have really been concentrating on my school work because I just have to do well this semester. Since it is my last semester at MCC I really want to leave with a bang. I got my first math test back yesterday and I got a B. Overall not bad and definitely better than the rest of the class but I had hoped and even kind of expected to do better than that since I have gotten pretty familiar with the material. It really sucked because I lost points for some really little and or stupid things because I was second guessing myself and rushing to get done. I honestly think that I could have gotten an A on this one.

Ryan on the other hand has been so busy at work. I really love our house but there are times that I hate that we moved so far away from his job. By the time that he gets home there is just enough time for all of us to spend together but him and I never get time just for us. I know that it is kinda trivial for me to be upset about this but what can I say I would like to get more one on one time with my husband. Other than that things are okay at least in my opinion. We are just doing what we have to do to get me through school, the bills paid, and all of us healthy.

Laiken on the other hand is good as always. He is growing like a weed and starting to walk. I am hoping that he is walking better by his birthday because I would love it if he was able to walk into his party and show everyone what a big boy he is. At last weigh in about a month ago he was almost 23 pounds, he is now in size for diapers, and 24 month clothing. I swear that if he keeps growing like this he is going to be in 2t clothing in the very near future. He is just the most awesome little man. I honestly could not have asked for a better baby. He is so happy most of the time (I say most because he is teething and who can be happy during that). Even his sitter loves him and he has really taken to her as well.

Ryan and I are trying to decide what kind of costume we are going to put Laiken in for Halloween which is totally exciting. We will probably attend this big Halloween bash that goes on in Maricopa apparently every year. If any of the other kids in the neighborhood are going to be trick or treating we will probably hand out candy as well. I have to say that it is totally nice to be able to think about these little neighborhood things. I really do enjoy our area that we live in. I am really taking to the small town thing, knowing your neighbors, and things like that.



No comments: