Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time To Go Outside

Okay so this is happy post. I am so excited because our backyard if finally going to be totally complete. We got the actual landscaping done when we got our tax refund and today we started putting up Laiken's new swing set. We actually had a neighbor that was in his backyard finishing up the one that they just got for their son and when he got done he was actually nice enough to come and assist with ours. Now this swing set is so cool. Ryan and I decided to get on that is all wood and it came with 2 slides, a swing, a glider swing, a trapeze bar, a picnic table, a club house, monkey bars, and room for a little sandbox underneath. Now the sandbox really isnt necessary be when we got the yard done we decided to make approx. 55% of the yard a giant sandbox as it was. Anyways tomorrow we may actually get done putting it together so Laiken will have his own little playground in our backyard between that and the trampoline. I have pictures so that you can see the process that we have been working on for so long now.

Okay so I actually had pictures of the stages of what the yard started as to the finish product and it included a video of Ryan putting the playset together. But blogger is giving me a hard time tonight so I am going to put them on myspace probaby tomorrow. It works out though because there was other pictures and video that I had to put up anyways so all is well. Let it be known though that I am very happy with the say things have gone the past couple of weeks. Life is just so good right now and I wouldn't trade this time in our lives for anything.

No comments: