Monday, September 22, 2008

The Busy Season Is Here

Well I have to say that I am beyond excited. Ryan and I were just sitting talking about the fact that the busy part of our year is upon us and quickly approaching. We have Laiken's first birthday coming up which I cannot wait for, plus Halloween, thanksgiving, all the girls birthdays, Christmas, and then New Years. I will admit that Ryan is too ready for this to be past. I think that my enthusiasm for all these things is genuinely exhausting him but I cant help it. This is the part of the year that we get to see all the family, that I get to wrap gifts, and get the older folks to cook huge meals that cannot possibly be completely eaten. Well as you can tell I am obviously so excited but since I have said that like 3 times I will call this blog an end and go and get ready for school tomorrow.

No comments: