Sunday, September 7, 2008

Laiken Attended His First Birthday Party For A Friend Today!!!



This video was shot when I went back to visit the OB/GYN that delivered Laiken. I actually go back on a regular basis to see everyone and to show them how big he is getting. Well I guess that this day he really didnt want to be there.



Now on the up to date things. Today we went to Laiken's Godbrother's second birthday party and I have to say that I think that we had a really good time. I believe that Laiken is so blessed because he has people other than our family that really do care about him. He has Godbrothers and sisters that he is going to be able to know coming up and Godparents that dote on him. The party even gave me some ideas of things that I do and do not want to do for his first birthday as well. It was definitely worth it to go if for nothing other than that. So below are pictures that I took at the party and a video of Laiken just chilling in the living room entertaining himself as well.


Top Picture is Zand and Laiken,

No comments: